The purpose of the Communications Committee is to create, collect, disseminate, and archive information that is important to the MASFAA members. The committee strives to acknowledge the contributions of MASFAA volunteers and increase recognition and awareness of the financial aid profession among non-financial aid professionals of the higher education community.
The committee consists of co chairs appointed by the President. The committee works within a liaison structure, where each of the other MASFAA Committees will designate one member as the Communications Committee Liaison. This representative will be responsible for relaying information to the tri-chairs for dissemination or archiving. The Committee may also have other volunteer members from the Association.
• Enter and Manage recruitment and placement of MASFAA volunteers
• Assist MASFAA committees with event promotion through effective use of press releases and other promotional materials
• Produce surveys of/for membership as needed
• Manage electronic library of MASFAA documents, on an external hard drive, and update committee liaisons and MASFAA website with current information and archival material, when appropriate
• Manage database/spreadsheet of all archival material
• Maintain a repository of MASFAA memorabilia
• Produce two issues of the newsletter, annually
• Write informational articles for the MASFAA Newsletter and at other points during the year
• Report on Association activities and recent industry trends
Annual Committee Reports
Boston Architectural College