Greetings from the MASFAA Conference Committee! The next annual conference will be held on November 14th and 15th, 2019 at the Springfield Sheraton Monarch Hotel in Springfield, MA.
The purpose of the Committee is to plan the Annual Fall Conference for the MASFAA Membership
The Committee is co-chaired by individuals appointed by the President of MASFAA. The Committee is comprised of volunteer committee members that are representative of both the active and the associate membership as well as each institutional sector.
1. Plan the overall conference format, program, activities and agenda that will attract both novice and seasoned members of the Association
2. Solicit session proposals from the MASFAA membership
3. Select and arrange an array of sessions and presentations that appeal to the MASFAA membership and support the Association’s strategic mission
4. Execute hotel arrangements and other provisions to support conference activities as necessary
5. Develop and execute a schedule a plan to publicize the conference through the newsletter and other sources
6. Coordinate the Annual Business meeting with the President of MASFAA.
7. Coordinate with the liaisons from the Technology and Membership Committees to conduct conference registration on-line via the MASFAA website
8. Prepare and make available the agenda book, name tags, and other conference materials
9. Coordinate the availability of session presentation materials on the MASFAA website
10. Solicit evaluation of the conference from participants and make recommendations for the future
11. Recommend conference fees
12. Develop a workplan and timeline for producing the conference in order to aid the work of current and future committees
Annual Committee Reports
|Susan Kolls, Co-Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jonathan Sparling, Co-Chairemail@example.com|