*UPDATE: Vendor Store is now Open.*
Invitation to Exhibit
Greetings MASFAA Associate Members!
We would like to officially invite your organization to exhibit and sponsor MASFAA’s 2019 Fall Conference at the Sheraton Springfield Monarch Place Hotel in Springfield, MA on November 14th & 15th. MASFAA is excited to offer great sponsorship opportunities this year to maximize your exposure at this 50th Anniversary conference! Once again we are offering popular a-la-carte sponsorship opportunities to create your organization’s own custom sponsorship package. These packages are designed to provide your organization with maximum exposure to the hundreds of financial aid professionals that attend the annual conference.
To reserve your spot, please email or mail the MASFAA_Sponsor Agreement_2019_FINAL to me (on or before 10/15/2019) for a discounted exhibitor fee!). Upon receipt of the agreement form, you will be have the opportunity to make your payment online at the MASFAA website or you can mail your payment to me at the address listed below. (An invoice can be provided should your organization require one.) Vendor table selections will be given based on the order the agreement forms are received via email and mail, so sign up today!
Sponsorship packages include:
- Exhibitor Package (Discounted rate with early commitment by 10/15/2019)
- Basic Sponsorship Package
- Conference Bag Package
- Conference Lanyard Package
- NEW! 50th Anniversary Conference Padfolios
- NEW! Conference Professional Headshots
- Conference Bag Insert Package
- Individual Event Showcases
You may email your completed agreement form to me at firstname.lastname@example.org . If mailing, please send to:
Attn: Michelle Yundt
Student Lending Sales and Support
770 Legacy Place, MLP168
Dedham, MA 02026
Stay tuned for additional updates on this page. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have any questions at email@example.com or 603 493 9009.Thank you in advance!
Donna Shelby, MASFAA Associate Member at Large
All vending items can be shipped directly to the hotel.
Sheraton Springfield Monarch Place
Attn: Kelly HunterSams
One Monarch Place
Springfield, MA 01144
Hotel Guest Name:
Hotel Group Name: MASFAA
Check In Date (If Possible):
- Logos for any printed sponsorship opportunities (conference booklet, lanyards, conference bags, and/or signage) must be submitted via email to the Development Chair Donna Shelby at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to October 15th, 2019.
- Organizations taking advantage of the conference bag insert option must supply printed copies of the handout or brochure (singe page, bi-fold or tri-fold) prior to the conference. Suggested quantity and shipping details will be provided no later than October 31, 2019
- Exhibitors’/Sponsors’ gifts or giveaways must be of nominal value (i.e., less than $10 fair market value).
- All prize drawings, including scholarships, are prohibited.
- Exhibitors/Sponsors are prohibited from organizing, sponsoring, or conducting any social activities directed towards conference attendees.
- Exhibitors are able to organize, sponsor, or conduct non-social events, such as focus, advisory, or user groups, where only non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks may be served. Please contact Development Chair Donna Shelby at email@example.com or by telephone at 603-493-9009, if you would like to reserve a meeting room for this purpose.
- Becoming a sponsor does not include annual individual membership dues.
- The sponsorship structure is subject to change on an annual basis.
Please note that ONE conference registration is included in the exhibitor fee. The individual utilizing the complimentary registration must register separately for the conference at no cost. You may register any additional attendees for the conference separately at www.masfaa.org.