Register now for FAFSA Day Massachusetts 2017!
Students and parents* should EACH bring the following:
- FSA ID (please sign up and bring both your Student FSA ID and Parent FSA ID*, available at fsaid.ed.gov)
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License Number
- 2015 Federal Tax Return
- 2015 W-2 or Year-End Pay Stub
- 2015 Untaxed Income Records
- Business and Investment Records
- Bank Statement(s)
- Alien Registration Card (if not a U.S. Citizen)
*Students who were born before January 1, 1994 do not need to bring parental information.
We also offer a full listing of dates and locations for sessions to help in finding one that works for you.