REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. The training is a five part, comprehensive training. Trainings are all day and held one day per week. Training will be offered at Wellesley College and all sessions will run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm with a break for lunch. Session dates and topics are as follows:
- September 27, 2017: Application Process Student Eligibility and SAP
- October 4, 2017: Cost of Attendance, Need Analysis and Pell
- October 11, 2017: Verification, Packaging and Campus-Based Programs
- October 25, 2017: Direct Loans, Entrance Counseling, Financial Literacy and Private Loans
- November 1, 2017: Return of Title IV Funds, Professional Judgment and Consumer Information
You must be a MASFAA member in order to register for the training.