The Professional Development & Training Committee is planning on a number of timely workshops as needed by the entire MASFAA Community. With budgets tightening across the board, one overall goal of our committee is to be responsive to the training needs of our colleagues. PD&T will work closely with other committees to maximize training opportunities and minimize expenses for the upcoming year. PD&T, including MASFAA’s Leadership Academy and Just the FACTS, will provide comprehensive training for all professional development levels and be the foundations for training events in Massachusetts.
Please be aware that you must be a MASFAA member in order to participate in these events (except the Support Staff Workshop). We encourage you to establish/renew your membership by clicking: Establish/Renew Membership
Non-MASFAA members who register for an event will be expected to pay the $50 membership fee on the day of the event.
The Committee is composed of three appointed Co-Chairpersons as well as volunteer committee members.
- Create a diverse and nurturing learning environment for the MASFAA membership
- Effectively manage PD & T budget
- Maintain our commitment to excellence through consistent & relevant training and educational outreach efforts
- Continually seek out feedback from the MASFAA membership (Executive Council, other committees and the membership at large)
- Take greater advantage of regional and national training resources
Annual Committee Reports
PD & T Master Training Calendar
- Just the Facts – 9/27/17, 10/4/17, 10/11/17, 10/25/17, 11/1/17
- Tax Workshop – TBD
- Support Staff Workshop – TBD
Please click here for more information on Just the Facts!
Cognition Financial/ SunTrust
|Beth Feinberg Keenan
Bright Horizons – College Coach
College of the Holy Cross
North Shore Community College
Northern Essex Community College