The purpose of the Technology Committee is to provide technical resources to the Association by fostering and supporting the technical initiatives of MASFAA”s administration as well as supporting electronic services for the MASFAA membership. The Committee will also make recommendations for improvement of the electronic services.
The Committee is composed of two appointed chairpersons as well as volunteer committee members.
1. Maintain and update content on the MASFAA website while working with our new outside web developer, Digital Cheetah, as necessary. Website updates include posting executive council minutes, news, upcoming events, photo albums, job opportunities, committee reports and updates, and maintaining the calendar.
2. Coordinate and support on-line conference and other event registration, membership and voting.
3. Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org emails in a timely manner.
4. Update and maintain Policy and Procedure manual for the Technology Committee.
5. Assign tech liaisons to each committee to assist with technology needs.
6. Continue to look at new technologies for MASFAA, especially Cloud storage for archives and a forms bank.
7. Recruit more volunteers to the Technology Committee for long-term growth and support of the MASFAA website and technological needs.
Annual Committee Reports
University of Massachusettes Boston
|Keith Curtis Dimalanta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Salem State University
Northern Essex Community College